Wednesday, March 28

Give it two hours to dry

* My carpet looks so good! It's so nice and clean! I said to the guy, "Can you see all the dirt that is coming out?" He said, "Sure. You want to see?" Um, no. Thanks anyway, but I'd rather be ignorant of how gross my floor has been ... you know, the place where we sit, lay down and rest, and play with our baby and dog. The guy said that he doesn't think the apartment management cleaned my carpet before we moved in. I've suspected that since that first day. He said, "There's no way that these carpets could get that dirty in just the months that you've been here." Lovely.
* I bought a new comforter for our bed today. I had picked up some new sheets a couple weeks ago, and have spent the ensuing days searching for a complementary comforter/duvet cover. I am happy to say that my bed looks special now, and my hubby likes it! And yay! Bonus points to me for getting purple in my bedroom!
* Are you keeping track of that random list of home projects that I wrote about a couple months ago? If so, you'll notice that since then, I have managed to knock off a good portion of the things enumerated there. Thankfully, for every one thing crossed off, one or two things are added. Life might lose all meaning once there's nothing on "The List"!

No comments: