Wednesday, February 21

A book in time

I'm back from Cali!
Sydney and I had a great week out visiting everyone, catching up with the goods and gossip, driving here and there, and eating at all my favorite places. It's such a treat to see all my favorite people! I won't lie though; it's tiring. I'm exhausted, and Miss Syd has been napping all morning, after her full night's sleep. While we had a fabu time out there, it's always nice to come home to Brian and Oliver.
These are a couple pictures of the new library going up in my hometown. Isn't it beautiful? I'm such a book geek: I can't wait to see all those trucks full of books pulling up and unloading their precious cargo (I'd love to be there and watch it all day), nor can I wait to wander through the place once it opens. This column here is my most favorite portion of the library. It's in the children's section (check out the pirate ship part, too). I'm loving it. I want one in my house.
Freaky update: Mom just called to let me know that the trucks are unloading boxes right now -- as I blog this!

No comments: