Friday, January 12

One of the best shows ever

Every morning, Monday through Friday, my day starts with the viewing of a television show. Every weekday morning, at 8 a.m., one of my favorite shows ever, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, is on FX. It's following the seasons like clockwork, and we are currently getting into the fifth. I've never hidden my love for the show, in fact, I've always been an outspoken proponent for it. Anyway, I just this morning realized how addicted I've become to my little morning fix of Buffy, and how it's not really a day unless it's started with a little bit of vampire/demon ass kicking. Just as I couldn't wait for every Tuesday to see what will happen next, I can't wait for every morning so I can watch what happens next. And just like the many times I've seen any one of these episodes before, I get completely sucked in to the mythology, characters and stories. (Thanks to Andrea, by the way, for turning me on to it all those years ago. "You aren't watching this show? Really? It's something that you would totally love!" She was so right.)

No comments: