Wednesday, January 10

Less than a second, really

Did you all know that I have a history of killing goldfish? Never maliciously, of course, and I cry after each one is found floating in its bowl, but they all die. One of them even committed suicide. (Yep, it jumped out of its bowl onto the carpet of my dorm room freshman year and suffocated.) Awful, awful stuff.
Because of this history, I will never have goldfish in my house. But take a look at this fish tank. It's a tank and toilet in one, for those people out there who think that their bathrooms need just the right touch of animal life.
Morbidly, this invention just makes for the trip from tank to toilet a less drippy one when the fish die. Truly, it'll take no time at all.

1 comment:

-T. said...

You were a great Mommy to the fish we had at ES..in fact, after you left..well...they were never the same. =)