Tuesday, January 2

January avatar

Here she is .... the first avatar of the year! And look at that! She's got a birthday banner behind her!
Yes, my friends, Kimmie turns 34 this month, and the avatar is designed to reflect that. Really, I haven't thought much about my birthday, but having seen this background in the options, I chose to go with it. I like that the cake only has three candles on it, and I also like that there are presents.

So I've changed over all my calendars, tossed out 2006, and have, somewhat, readied myself for this new year. I actually feel like it's a new year, too. It's the first time in a long time, in fact, that I feel like a clean slate is before me. Let's see what we can do with it.
On the up side, Alison e-mailed me that it's time for yearly reviews at my old job. She says to me that she bets I'm not missing those. I'm not!! Yay me! No review this year!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you put all the candles on the cake there would be no room for Oliver or presents.

Pamela said...

A passion for winning.

Kimmie G said...

And my personal favorite: boundarylessness.

Anonymous said...

It's all horsepucky but lets not forget the ever popular "Valuing Our People" reflected by the corporate HR sign copy "your going to get what's coming to you"

Pamela said...

Innovation nation.