Monday, January 1

Happy New Year!!

Happy New Year everyone, and here's to a peaceful and prosperous 2007!
We had a nice night last night. We ate some yummy Chinese food, watched Dead Man's Chest (as Auntie Donna had just watched the first Pirates movie on Christmas), and rang in the new year with Dick Clark, Ryan Seacrest and Christina Aguilera. It was a relatively quiet evening, though the bar down the street did have me closing the window at 2:30 a.m. from the patrons' noise.
Today is the beginning of a new year. A clean slate -- just like last Jan. 1. What are my resolutions for this year? Hmmm. I think I'll call them "plans" rather than resolutions.
I plan on getting a new job. I plan on staying in my smaller pant size and maybe even shrinking it, too. I plan to raise a smart and happy daughter. I plan to keep myself and Brian happy together for another year (15 so far! Yay us!). I plan to pay off more than 75 percent of our credit card debt. I plan to get back on track with birthday cards (even if they are e-mailed). ... .... I can't think of anymore. That's the best list I can come up with for now.
May your year be a great one!!

No comments: