Tuesday, January 30

From bars to swirls ... again

Could someone tell me what the hell is going on with AT&T-turned Cingular-returning to AT&T?? Did we not just get everything switched over to Cingular? And now, I'm seeing Cingular commercials on television advertising the "new AT&T"?
I just changed over the cell phone that I loved to a cheesy little flip phone that I hate because of that damn crossover, and now I am teased with the possibility that it was all for naught? (Granted, the phone I had was no longer going to be serviced by AT&T or Cingular, so it was destined to be trashed, but still...) And now, they're all, "Check us out and see all the cool stuff we've got!"
Such master manipulators! I just got off the Cingular ... er, AT&T web site to see precisely what they did have. I was enticed by the red Samsung phone they've been advertising, but then I got to looking around more. "Hmmm," I thought, "I don't like flip phones. What else do they have?" And I saw this, the Motorola Sliver, in black, and I kinda like it. Damn them! Why do they tempt me so?

No comments: