Friday, January 26

Bibbity bobbity boo

How fun is this? Disney has launched a new ad campaign, and enlisted the photography talents of Annie Leibovitz. The cool is that Leibovitz called on her celebrity friends to take part. And look what we've got out of that! Scarlett Johansson as Cinderella! Beautiful! Other images released in the campaign's first wave include Beyonce Knowles as Alice in Wonderland, and David Beckham as Sleeping Beauty's Prince. (I chose Scarlett to highlight here because she's so pretty. David Beckham is below.) I think this is a brilliant move in Disney's part. It's a different direction for them, and I like to see that they are growing up, too!

Also, my phone is working! Someone knocked the cable in the box downstairs, and it got loose. I am once again in a world where, if I pick up my phone, I get a dial tone and am able to make a call...

No comments: