Wednesday, December 6

They're supermodels

And who, you may ask, wins this year's award for first Christmas card received in the mail? Pamela does! And what to my wandering eyes should appear, but a photo card of her two adorable little girls, Abigail and Anabelle!
This brings into sharp focus the fact that I still have yet to stage my own Christmas photo shoot. Usually, the card is really easy. Herewith, the steps: pick up Oliver, put him some place a bit Christmas-y (except for last year's exceptional photo from the Cape); expend five to seven photos to get the one perfect shot; get it printed on cards; mail them to friends and family. This year though, the task includes one more complication. And yes, in this instance, Sydney is a complication. As I said, Oliver is easy. Oliver next to a baby who can't sit up on her own is a bit more challenging.
Though I am leaning to, Mom tells me that I can't send out a picture of just Oliver this year. "People will expect to see your daughter," she says. So that is what tops my agenda for the weekend. I'll need Brian's help, but I think we can make a decent holiday photo for the world with both our kids in it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be anxiously waiting....with all that talent and good looks - it'll be a cinch!

Pamela said...

Hey, I made THE blog - way cool!

PC