Saturday, December 16

Now they need to be wrapped...

Today, yes today, I finished my Christmas shopping. It's weird, you know, this first shopping season with a baby. I find myself envious of all the ladies with babies that: are able to sit up in a regular stroller seat, are entertained by nothing but the people passing by, and seem to be content for hours on end by the mall. My baby is not one of those kinds of children. Next year, of course, she will be, but for now, I had to do all my shopping in "quick" mode while Brian stayed home with the kid. Otherwise, every time the stroller would stop moving, she would start crying. Not a cool thing when you've got a list like mine.
At any rate, the mall today was not too terrible. I had anticipated a lot more traffic, foot and car, moving through the parking structure and the walkways. I got some pretty inspired gifts for some of the people on my list, and some gifts are just kind of random. But in the end, I'm more excited about seeing everyone this year, rather than just sending them out to the far reaches of the country.

No comments: