Sunday, December 31

The end of 06

The last post of 2006:
  • Yesterday, while walking through Nordstrom in Scottsdale, I saw Milo Ventimiglia, the actor who plays Peter Petrelli on Heroes, has been on Gilmore Girls as Jess, and is currently playing Rocky Balboa's son in Rocky Balboa. Of course, I find him coolest because of Heroes.
  • We all went to the Phoenix Zoo for ZooLights the other night. ZooLights is a cool light display that the zoo puts on every year over the holidays. It's really pretty cheesy, but I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't looking forward to Sydney staying awake through it next year.
  • Tonight we are hosting the New Year's festivities. Mom, Howie and Auntie Donna are coming over, and we will all enjoy Chinese food, watching a movie or playing a game, and mocking the fools in the cold out there in New York. (Don't get pissy, people. I've been that fool before. I know how cold it is.)
  • Tomorrow is January 1, 2007. A new year. It's freaky how quickly this year went by.

No comments: