Sunday, November 19

It's a wedding!

It happened. Knock me over with a feather, but I didn't really think that Katie would go through with the whole thing. I hope that the contract, or whatever deal she signed with the devil, covers the actual marriage as well as the kid.
Actually, she looks quite happy in this photo. Of course, all brides look happy on their wedding day, and well, she's pretty anyway. So seriously, I hope that this works out well for her. I've got no concerns about Tom and how he'll weather this, but I really do worry about Katie and her little girl. I've gone on the record before saying that I like Katie. I've also gone on the record with my less-than-love for Tom ... but you know what? I'll say it:
Congrats to you, crazy kids! I hope that you are happy, and that your marriage is a good one.

No comments: