Tuesday, September 26

And they've cut their hair

One really can't believe that these are the same three kids who played Harry, Ron and Hermione in the first two Harry Potter films, but here they are, growing like weeds, on the set of Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. The film won't be released until July 13, 2007, and they are still filming, as far as I know, but these are the first pics I've seen of the cast of this chapter in the movies. I'm glad to see that the costume designers have continued to allow them to move about outside of their Hogwarts robes, and dressing like normal kids!
The site I got this image from also has pictures of Imelda Staunton as Dolores Umbridge, one of the worst nasties that Harry comes across in the books. She looks creepy, and since I still hate her for making Harry write lines, it's all working for me already.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any word yet on when the new book will be out? I have to read the whole series again--I'm guessing I should get started?

Anonymous said...

Have you seen the picture of Dumbledore's Army? Check out Dean Thomas (on the right, he grew two feet!) and Neville Longbottom (he stocked up, and grew the hair of an 80's banker!) and let your mind be blown.

Anonymous said...

Happy Harry Potter blogger day day. Does the new book come out in Dec? How does our belly look?
Dad

Nicole said...

Did you have the baby yet?

I am out of work so email me at nicpz@hotmail.com