Thursday, September 14

And a dog named Clyde

I'm out in California this weekend for my baby shower. Lisa and Andrea are hosting it at Lisa's house, and I'm so excited about hanging out with everyone and getting some loot for the kid. Mom flew out to Arizona yesterday and we drove back to Camarillo today so we'd be able to take everything back to Ariz. in the car. I gotta tell you, even though I really like this car, I'm so done being in the vehicle for hours on end. Thank goddess that this is my last road trip until after the baby's born.
So what's the what lately? Been doing some work, doing some hanging out with the husband, been surfing the Internet. Not a whole lot is going on, which is, frankly, why the blog's been updated so rarely lately. I'll try to be better, since I know that for a bunch of you, this is how you keep up with my activities. (As I said, sadly lacking...)
So, I'm here, and this is a picture of Mom and Howie's new puppy, Clyde. A six-month-old Lhasa Apso, Clyde is proving to be difficult to potty-train -- though it's only been a week he's been here -- and seems to be quite docile and passive -- compared to Oliver, who's a freak of energy. Howie, as you can imagine, is over the moon in love already, and Mom is happy, but frustrated with pee on her floors again, and me, well, I just think he needs a haircut.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I never saw that type of dog in my life! Welcome Clyde.

Anonymous said...

Clyde?Where is Bonnie?

He needs Bonnie to show him where to go.

-T. said...

No Haircut for Clyde! Look how sheepishly darling he is like that! SO much easier to forgive for indoor potty mistakes. =)