Sunday, August 13

I miss my magazines!

I think that you all would be impressed with the amount of stuff we've gotten done over the last few days. With Mom here, I'm always more motivated to get more done during the day, so right now, this place is remarkably livable. We've ordered our new sofa; gotten a new printer/fax/scanner/copier; filled up the refrigerator at both the grocery store and Costco (my Fudgsicle tonight was DELICIOUS); and hung up some pictures. Really, the setting up of the house is all that I've been focused on over the last couple days. I know little to nothing about the news -- entertainment or otherwise -- so don't have anything else on which to comment.
Tomorrow, we get our mail delivered. It's been on hold since mid-July, and hopefully, we'll have a good pile of stuff to take care of. But really, who am I kidding, I just want my Entertainment Weeklys for the last couple issues. I've got the shakes, it's been so long since I've read that magazine. Here's hoping that all the forwarding is progressing well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would rather have a fudgsicle then read the gossip mags.