Tuesday, August 15

A desk reborn

Alrighty!
We've got a desk, and I feel like a normal computer person again! Yay! No more bending over, all hunched up on a chair or on the floor to compose my e-mails and blog posts. I never really appreciated the beauty of a desk until I was without one for several days. It sucks; believe me.
So now that all is somewhat normal in my life, I'll be able to get back into the real swing, and start haunting my entertainment web sites and all that. Yay for the return of my obsessions!!
So, how are all of you doing?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doing fine, can see again but the real test is are they grandpa glasses or not.

-T. said...

SO glad you have the desk again...missing your regular blog entries!! =)

Pamela said...

Hey Kim,

I am glad things are going well for you and are getting back to normal.

PC