Monday, June 19

Word lives on forever

I hate living in a life where I can ever be told, “I told you so.” Most of you know this. So it should come as quite a shock to you that I open myself up for Pamela to make such a boast, and to even do the little dance that Grace used to break out with on Will & Grace.
I speak of Blogger, and it’s unpredictable habit of crapping out and messing up posts just as they are being posted. Once this happens, everything is lost forever. She’s told me a couple times, “I do all my writing in Word, and then copy and paste. That way I don’t lose it all.” I’m like, “Yeah, but that stifles my creativity a bit. I prefer to compose in Blogger.”
Today, I revert to Pamela’s way of doing things, as Blogger killed a perfectly brilliant morning post about the weather, boxing up my kitchen, and the mean lady in the park. I had pictures, clever turns of phrase and everything … and the goddamn web site just shit all over it. Now, for all you dying to hear about my weekend, I’m too tired to go into it again, and you can all blame Blogger for missing out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shouldn't that picture be a TURKEY?

Pamela said...

Kimmie,

Nah, not going say it. And I am more likely to do the Elaine 'little kicks' dance from Seinfeld.

I learned that lesson on POST #1, so I was lucky! Blogger does love to eat posts - errgg.

Go Word!

PC