Saturday, June 24

Maybe just some TV and Quizno's

Exhausted, more than a little. I mean, these weekends are always a drain on my energy, but this time, well, we've been home early every day, and I've made the living room floor a good stretching-out spot.
So what's been going on? Just a lot of eating, chatting and all that. I got to spend a tremendous day with Lisa and Mom yesterday up in Santa Barbara doing some shopping. It was a treat to be able to hang out with Lisa all day. Really, I think this weekend has made it more clear how much I miss being close to everyone. I'm eager to get back to Boston and finish up the next five weeks so we can head back west. Today, I had breakfast with Jeff and Liz, and lunch with Andrea and JJ. I haven't decided what Mom, Howie and I are doing for dinner tonight yet, and still am unsure as to whether I will force them to take me to a movie that they've already seen (Cars), so will have to come to some conclusion in the next hour or so.
This afternoon, I saw a guy at the mall wearing a t-shirt that promoted "television.com." I tried to check it out on line, but got an error message. What do you see at television.com? Do you actually see television shows? If that's the case, why not just turn on your television? Someone get to the bottom of this for me.
Also, I heard this morning that Aaron Spelling and E. Pierce Marshall have died. Spelling, as I'm sure you're aware, is the father of choice TV shows such as Charlie's Angels, Dynasty and Beverly Hills 90210. Let's hope that those are the things more likely to get play in his obituaries than the fact that he's the father of Tori. Marshall is the son of Anna Nicole Smith's dead husband, and the bright, shining pain in her ass since she "inherited" all her husband's millions a couple years ago. Here's wondering if the lawsuits will end now, or if Marshall's wife, kids and grandkids will pick up where he left off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

television.com brings up an error message for me too. Anything else you need princess?

Seriously, glad you're having a good time on the left coast. Enjoy yourself--and don't get too tired!

xo--a

Pamela said...

Wow, that bear is comfortable.

Ok, I am not sure I can keep reading about your move -- it is so sad - you are leaving.

WHHHHYYYYYYYYYY?


PC