Thursday, June 15

Co-signer's paradise

Where in the sam hell did today go? Seriously, I can't believe that it's after 4 p.m. already, and that I'll be skating out of here in a matter of minutes. What took the day? Well, it looks like we settled on an apartment, and I got to dig through the lease paperwork and all that. Good times. There's nothing better than being in one's early-30s and still requiring Mom's co-signing on an apartment lease. It makes one feel ... well, like one will never be able to do anything without the parents' help. Ever.
It's all good though, peeps, because we -- pending the required credit score and criminal checks -- have an address to move to in Arizona. I won't lie to you; I feel much better right now than I have in a couple weeks. Just having someplace to go is a huge weight off my shoulders!!

Also, here is Mom's last floral arrangment of the season. She's kinda iffy on it, but I like all the ridiculous colors involved. It's kicky.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good MOMMY,Good MOMMY!

It has to be good if she picked it out,and it will be closer,yeah.

Criminal checks?
Now Babe have you been a bad girl?

Pamela said...

Yeah, Kimmie!

I love the pink flowers, I have to ask, what is the green material? Is it a vase, floral foam? And the flower on the left?

PC

Anonymous said...

Thank you one and all - the orange flower on the side is a Protea and the green material is florist oasis which is now available in a range of colors instead of the boring green! The little green mums are called "kermies" (yes, as in Kermit the frog!) and there are coffee berries on the top with the hot pink painted seed pods! The pink flowers are carnations and on the back side (take my word for this) there are little yellow daisies with brown centers. It was a fun arrangement to do, but more challenging than anyone in class figured it would be.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the funky pink! Way to go Mom! As far as still needing Mom...don't we all at one time or another?! My most MAJOR "need of Mom" was as recent as two years ago..and she came through with flying colors leaving me grateful that once a Mom..always a Mom!