Monday, June 26

Cheese pizza and pizzookie

It's Monday morning, and I'm still quite tired. Of course, that has a lot to do with the one-hour flight delay and jetlag, and the general poor rest that comes with the first night's sleep back in my own house, but that's neither here nor there.
The waitress that served JJ, Andy and I our lunch on Saturday is originally from Tempe. She went to high school there, and met her boyfriend at ASU. The freaky coincidence is that she used to wait tables at Oregano's, one of our favorite restaurants in that town, and worked there while B and I lived in the area. (That's a pic of Oregano's patio.) Weird, huh, that she may have waited on us there? Anyway, we got to reminiscing about restaurants in the area. It's nice to know that other people can be as obsessed about dining out as I. She too misses Oregano's and Dilly's Deli. I could have gone on forever about how much I craved Julio G's and Too's, Z Tejas, Pancho's, and all the rest, but I didn't want to scare anyone.

No comments: