Monday, February 6

Hyperlinks

Everyday, it seems, I learn something new about the blogosphere: Alice just taught me how to create a hyperlink in the text of the blog. (Actually, she taught me how to do it on the magazine's Web page, but we both really knew why I was interested in learning it.) This is not "new" news to blogs, completely on the contrary, but I just learned how to do it, so now, if you can believe it, It's all about... will be even more interactive!
And just for being such good little puppies while I learn something new, check this out about the next Harry Potter movie. (Hee, hee! You see how it works?! This is AWESOME!)

2 comments:

-T. said...

CYBER HERO!! You are definately my Cyber Hero! I can't figure all that out!! =)

Anonymous said...

whatever it takes and however you achieve and use it....it all looks good listed under qualifications and talents! I am just along for the entertainment!!