Wednesday, February 8

The anti-Grammy

I should be watching the Grammys right now. Tonight, Brian and I sat down to watch The Legend of Zorro, and I completely spaced on the Grammys, until Sarah texted me about U2's performance on the show. So apparently, I missed U2, Madonna and Kelly Clarkson. Damn. I suck.
My punishment for missing the first 90 minutes of the show was to be stuck watching Mariah sing into her sparkly microphone. I wish I could get into this, but I just can't.
Brian's playing a videogame, so I can't even watch Lost. I guess I'll head back into the bedroom and make myself sit through the rest of this show; but knowing that there's another 90 minutes to go will make it a lot harder to tolerate. What's wrong with me? No idea...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's wrong with you? Smart...why waste your eyes on grammy.