Wednesday, December 28

Movie tonight

Brian has agreed, in principle, to go to the movies with me tonight! I am excited mainly because Brokeback Mountain has finally made the marquee at one of our local theaters, and I've been wanting to see it. I've heard such positive stuff about it, and I'm looking forward to seeing a good movie.
You know, as I was reading through my Entertainment Weekly last night, I realized that most of the movies they named on their "Best" list were mysteries to me. Not because I didn't know about them; on the contrary, I just hadn't made it to the theater to see them. That depresses me. I love going to the movies. Sometimes we get into a phase and don't go for a while -- but during that time when we go every weekend, I am the happiest person!
Yay: tonight at the movies!

No comments: