Friday, December 23

Four-day weekend begins!

Here's a picture of a guinea pig dressed up in a Santa suit.
I've taken today off from work, so, as I've not even put on my shoes for the day's adventures, there is no Santa sock yet. Our activities though, will be lunch and the grocery store, so as to fill up the fridge for the weekend. Beyond that, we've got no real agenda, so who knows what kind of trouble we may get into?
All our presents are underneath the tree, and I'm looking forward to digging in to them in a couple days. Brian's even wrapped his gifts for me, and he did a good job of them, too!
But for goodness sake! Would the big dickhead who stole the penguin from the zoo in England just return the animal already? Seriously! What kind of monster are you? Make that my Christmas wish, okay? -- (Update: I've read that the afore-mentioned monster/shit called the zoo and said that he'd dropped the penguin into the harbor. Sailors, scientists and zoo officials are looking for it now.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He does not look to happy !!