Friday, November 4

Poor audience participation

So, it's been two months that I've been posting to this blog. I think you all can tell that I'm having fun with it, but seriously, are you? Pamela and I were talking about it yesterday at lunch, and we both kind of agreed that we're a bit disappointed in the audience participation. You all do know what the "Post a comment" is for, right? Granted, this is an outlet for my own angst, issues, random ramblings and such, but it would be so much more fun if you all would participate, too!
Do you have a rant you want to share? Post it! Do you want to make a sarcastic comment? Post it! You read enough about the things going on in my life up here; add some of your own daily events! Post them!! Make a funny! You're clever, so prove it!
Don't be scared. Remember, you can go anonymous. This is a very gentle and affable crowd you're typing to. They enjoy a good smirk, smile and jab. If they didn't, we wouldn't all be friends!
I've discovered the way to send an e-mail notification every time something is posted to the blog too, so just let me know if you'd like that, and I can set it up for you. (No spam, I promise!)
A quick shout out to those who have commented. Kudos to Pamela, Daddy, Tara, Mom, new daddy Josh, and Amy. Keep it up!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My Rant! Have you ever gone to get some money out of the ATM and it won't work? I went to two today and got nothing and I used three different cards.
So that is my gripe for today !!
Angry

Anonymous said...

My Rant: Bloggers that shame you into making comments on their site.

Anonymous said...

;)

Anonymous said...

thanks for the giggle pocketless!