Thursday, October 6

Cruise/Holmes to create offspring

What the hell? Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes are pregnant? I thought this whole "relationship" was some kind of cruel hoax on the world, but now it's to result in another celebrity child?
The fun, of course, will be in figuring out what they're going to name it. Some of Tom's suggestions will probably include: "Maverick," "Ethan," "Cole," "L. Ron Hubbard." (I'd throw in "Joey," "Jen," "Pacey" and "Dawson," too, but I get the impression that this whole thing is all about him...) But jeez, after Nicolas Cage naming his kid, Kal-El, after Superman's Krypton name, no holds are barred.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ick. The devil's spawn. Let's hope Katie doesn't need/want an epidural. Maybe since Tom knows so much about medicine he can deliver the child himself.

And, let's see a raise of hands . . . how many of you think test tubes were involved?

Anonymous said...

Mission impossible or mission accomplished ?

Anonymous said...

I heard he has a low sperm count and thinks the baby may not be his.....

Kimmie G said...

I love a good intrigue!!

Anonymous said...

I have been told that it only takes one to the job! Am I wrong ?

Anonymous said...

What they couldn't handle being outta the spotlight for 2 minutes. Plus isn't he on set somewhere right now. Let's just hope Tommy boy doesn't mess up J.J. on us.

P