Wednesday, September 14

Wednesday morning

Gilmore Girls totally delivered last night. Luke said yes, Lorelai is still completely pissed at Rory and her parents, and Logan is still a hotty.
I wrote a letter to FedEx yesterday, complaining that it takes almost 15 minutes to pick up a package at a "hold for pick up" location (my neighborhood Kinko's). Associates behind the counter have to go through a painfully long series of steps before releasing the package. I don't get why I can't just show my ID, sign for the thing, and walk out with the box. If you have a similar issue, write to FedEx. Together, we can change the world!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And the package delivery fight continues... stop shipping those lawn mowers to the office!!

...

!

Anonymous said...

Just be glad you received your package. Because if they would have lost it, they would have made the sender prove what the actual cost would have been. If the sender doesn't respond within 15 minutes they close the case and make you open it up 4 more times. Not that I speak for experience or anything...

I could devote a whole blog on why I hate: freight carriers/customs/stupid customers/really stupid technical people/Japanese executives that micromanage you from across the ocean because they know the American market better than you..

Too much coffee this morning. Nice Blog Kim!