Saturday, September 17

Throwback movies

I know you all were worried that I'd make it home yesterday, and I did.
Sometimes, I very much love HBO and Cinemax. The channels tend to play the same movies--the recent acquisitions anyway--all the time. It's good for say, Napoleon Dynamite, but not so much for something like Club Dread (really, we love the Broken Lizard guys, but this one just wasn't that good) . Every once in a while though, they throw on something that I haven't seen in a while. Yes, my friends, I stayed up until 1:45 a.m. this morning watching Titanic. "I'll never let go, Jack!" "I'm the king of the world!" "I'm sorry I didn't build you a stronger boat, Miss Rose." (That by Victor Garber, actor extraordinaire.) "Iceberg, right ahead!" Yep, I was totally and completely sucked in.
What throwback movie have you found yourself watching recently?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Armageddon: "American components, Russian components... All made in Taiwan!"