Wednesday, September 28

Making changes

Okay, everyone, I've decided to make a couple changes in how I go about posting to the blog from now on. Effective immediately, names are no longer off limits. Most of you know basically who you are anyway, and really, it's more fun to see your name in print, right? Just naming people by their first initals, I've decided, is cheesy.
Of course, those of you who have your own "names," will be referred to as such, i.e., Mom, Howie, Daddy, Leesa, Andy, JJ, boob sister, Megs, T, Auntie D, Jas, Jess, and Ollie, to name a few.
If you have a huge aversion to seeing your name on the blog, let me know ... or just don't do anything too interesting that I'll want to write about.

Here's a picture that recently came into my possession of Mom and I. We figure I'm about three in this photo. Check out Mom rocking the sweater vest. "It matched the pants," she says. (Thanks, Daddy!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's the LOOK !

Anonymous said...

every fashion travesty can be explained with "it matched the pants".. =0