Wednesday, September 14

Going public

I really never thought I'd be nervous about anyone, just anyone, reading the random thoughts that trickle through my brain everyday, all day. That, of course, was until I gave out the address for my blog to two friends at work (and you know who you are). I'm pretty comfortable that they'll read this stuff and be, at least partially, amused by my brain leakage. The challenge though, is, now knowing that people are actually reading this, to still attack it with my eyes wide open, and without holding back. I think I can handle it though. So keep reading, A. and P., bring it on!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kimmie--

I got your blog address from a friend of a friend who saw it posted on website--hope you don't mind that I'm reading! So far, I'm loving it.

I'm sure your works friends will enjoy it too--I bet they are lovely people.

Take good care and keep writing.

--Samantha Pod

Do you by any chance like See's Chocolates? They are my favorites!

Anonymous said...

K-

Not only are we interested in your "brain leakage" and support you because yes we are lovely people (thanks Samantha), but we will also be here with the mop if said leakage gets away from you...

I heart Sees!

just don't fix my.... grammar!

P