Thursday, September 15

FedEx Kinkos

Alright, so I got my response back from FedEX. It's below. I was hoping for some kind of, "Thank you for your insight! I will endeavor to put into place your suggestions as soon as I finish writing to you now! Signed, FedEx Kinkos CEO." Alas, not so much.

"Thank you for contacting us. I apologize for the inconvenience you have encountered upon. I have forwarded your concern onto our corporate offices for their review."

It's better than nothing, I suppose.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Troubled Shipper/Receiver-

We have reviewed your complaint and while we plan to take immediate action we must first file the appropriate paperwork requesting additional resources to address your specific issue. Once our brief five step approval process is complete, our executive committee will personally call a series of meetings to discuss the problem and develop action points. After several follow-up meetings where we may or may not remember the initial problem, we will be sure to apprise you of the status of our response. Should you have any additional questions or comments in the interim, please feel free to visit the FAQ section of our website and navigate your way back to the original customer service email address.

Sincerely,
CEO Fedkinko's Ex